Want to know WHAT TRULY MATTERS when raising kids?
Leonard Sax, globally recognized Family Physician and Psychologist, shares what we should do, as parents, in the 21st-century to raise happy, healthy, and successful kids.
This episode includes all his latest research about the following HOT topics:
- What's WRONG with today's parenting
- The effects of video games on kids
- The American culture of disrespect - music, tv & social media
- Rules at home for managing screens
- College - does the school matter?
- Importance of developing virtue, aka “character” at home vs outsourcing to schools
- The Collapse of Parenting, How We Hurt Our Kids When We Treat Them Like Grown Ups
- Boys Adrift
- Girls on the Edge
- Why Gender Matters
Check out his website: www.leonardsax.com to access his most recent article “Why Culture Matters” and to find his speaking schedule. We highly recommend going to one of his talks, in person!
Want tools for developing virtue in your kids, like Dr. Sax recommends? Check out our shop for products that bring this all to a practical level in your home - daily actions that help your kids grow in Self Control, Respect, Responsibility, Gratitude, Generosity, Organization and Forgiveness!
Interested in more topics like this about parenting? Join our mailing list! Each week we send an email newsletter with FREE resources that ease parenting stress, stories you can relate to, and valuable tips. Sign up today!
And join our movement of like-minded parents who aren't willing to settle for the status quo. Help us raise the bar in marriage and family life so we are raising happy, healthy, confident and successful kids who are able to bounce back from all our culture throws their way. Join us inside our Private Facebook Group, The Thrive Community by Families of Character.